Torso Bar, 1-Strap
Serious equipment to
Maximize Personal Fitness!
Talk about a core and upper body workout ~ this little baby will help you tighten up and lean down!
The Multi-Myo Torso Bar is a one of a kind tool designed to focus on central core and upper body muscles. Standing upright and using only arm movements - you can isolate upper body muscles for a powerful workout. Lock your arms in place at the beginning of each rep. and turn only your torso and your core will get a workout the likes of which are difficult to replicate.
Combine arm movements at the beginning of each rep. with torso rotation at the height of each movement and you'll develop a love/hate relationship with your Anazao Torso Bar.
Whether you're looking to take strokes off your golf game, quicken your martial arts forms, ride stronger on road or mountain bikes, drive a faster backhand across the net or simply looking to sport a rockin' mid-section . . . the Anazao Multi-Myo Torso Bar can get you there! Get yours today!!
Upper Body Rotation
· Attach a band(s) to the end of the torso bar (Note: Torso bar end
containing the strap should point upward) and to a chest-high anchor point (e.g., either of the Anazao Fitness Gear door mounts anchored along the side edge of a door). Ensure connections are secure.
· Stand at a right angle to the anchor point (with the connection point to your side).
· Grasp the Torso bar such that your hand nearest the connection point grasps the handle of the bar pointing upward and your alternate hand grasps the handle of the bar pointing downward.
· Position the bar laterally across your mid section - with the downward facing handle directly in front of your hip.
· Rotate your torso and pivot your hips such that your nose and belly button are facing the anchor point. Adjust stance to remove slack.
· Be mindful of your posture throughout this repetition: do not lean into the turn, keep your back straight and your head level.
· Holding the downward handle in a fixed position and your arm grasping the upper handle slightly bent at the elbow but otherwise rigid, rotate your torso and pivot your hips such that the handle pointing upward rotates out away from your body, passes laterally across your mid-section (bar at a 90 degree angle to your body), and extends as far as possible in the direction opposite the starting position.
· Pause momentarily at the apex of the repetition; return slowly to the beginning position.
· For an increased cardio workout, increase your speed; however, be sure to maintain proper balance and posture.
*Anazao Fitness Gear is recommended for use with “Bodylastics Resistance Band Systems with D.G.S Technology"