Serious equipment to
Maximize Personal Fitness!
Ever meet someone who signed up for a gym or fitness club membership simply because there are certain exercises they "can't" do at home? Yeah - you've met them. Well, this doesn't need to be the case!
Take, for example, one of the classic exercises that draw people to the gym - the butterfly! How in the world is a person to get a good butterfly workout without free weights or a butterfly weight machine? Enter the Anazao Butterfly Sling!!
Not only can individuals get a great butterfly workout in the comfort of their own home but, using the Anazao Butterfly Sling, they can get a far better workout than when using free weights or weight machines. How? We're glad you asked!
The free weight/bench and weight machine approaches to flys have distinct disadvantages - both avoid engaging your core and lower body during each rep. and neither require that you balance while performing the exercise. With the Anazao Butterfly Sling - both inside and outside butterfly exercises require not only focused attention on the chest, back and shoulder muscles, but they require actively engaging core muscles and maintaining your balance throughout each repetition. The benefits of exercising in such a functional manner cannot be understated. Not only can you strengthen, condition, and tone chest, back and shoulder muscles - but as you do so, you'll be strengthening your core and improving your overall balance! All of this without ever leaving your home. Let's see a gym or club membership accomplish that!
Join the Anazao revelotion - and get fit at home!
· Attach a band to each of the 2 D-Rings on the Butterfly Sling and to a chest-high connection point (e.g., an Anazao door mount anchored along the side edge of the door; loop through the strap of the Corner Mount or wrap around the white bar of the 26” door mount).
· Stand at a right angle to the anchor point (with the connection point to your side).
· Insert your forearm nearest the connection point into the sling (up to but not overlapping your elbow).|
· Place that same arm in an “L” position with upper arm straight out from the shoulder (extended toward the connection point), forearm upward.
· Begin repetition with fist just below eye level. Slowly rotate the sling across your chest. When your arm is directly in front of you, rotate torso (same direction of travel) until sling is 180 degrees from point of origin. DO NOT lean forward when rotating or lose the “L” position in your arm; keep your arm rigid at all times throughout this repetition.
· Slowly return the starting position.
*Anazao Fitness Gear is recommended for use with “Bodylastics Resistance Band Systems with D.G.S Technology.