Multi-Myo™ Leg & Glute Strap
Serious equipment to
Maximize Personal Fitness!
Twenty-one independent exercises and counting. That's the number of different lower body exercises you can do using the Multi-Myo Leg & Glute Strap. Whether you're goal is simply to tone up those loose areas or to strengthen your lower body for competition, working with this little dynamo provides outstanding exercise variety and levels of challenge. Get your's today and try it out . . . you won't be sorry!
Bent Leg Forward Extension
· Attach an appropriate resistance band to a knee high anchor point.
· Ensure the resistance band carabiner is secure.
· Secure the Leg & Glute Strap around your foot; positioning the attachment loop on the bottom (underside) of your foot.
· From a standing position, attach the anchored resistance band to the the Leg & Glute Strap loop positioned on the bottom of your foot.
· Standing with the anchor point behind you and the resistance band taught but not yet extended, lift your foot (bending at the knee) until your knee is at hip level.
· Extend your foot to the front as far as is comfortable.
· Let your foot slowly return to its initial position before lowering your leg back to the floor.
*Anazao Fitness Gear is recommended for use with “Bodylastics Resistance Band Systems with D.G.S Technology"