Serious equipment to
Maximize Personal Fitness!
If you work muscles in the same way repeatedly, strength, growth, and conditioning plateau fairly quickly. If you work the same muscles differently (even with subtle differences in your exercise routine), strength, conditioning and growth have tremendous potential.
Enter the Anazao - Multi-Myo Triceps Rope! Designed as a break through tool - this piece of gear is made to facilitate variations on many of your favorite upper body and arm exercises. Unlike a standard hemp triceps rope - this rope doesn't require golves and won't tear up your hands.
The Multi-Myo Triceps Rope helps individuals to break through existing plateaus and discover new levels of strength, fitness, and conditioning. Additionally, this is an outstanding sculpting accessory as its non-rigid nature forces muscles to engage more fully when working through the complete range of each repetition. Whether doing bicep or triceps curls, standing rows, hammer curls, woodchops, or other upper body and arm exercises, you'll find that the the Multi-Myo Triceps Rope is an outstanding addition to your Anazao Fitness Gear kit. Get yours today!
Triceps Press Down Curl with Rope
· Loop a resistance band(s) through/around an anchor as high toward the ceiling as possible (e.g., an Anazao door mount anchored along the top edge of the door; loop through the strap of the Corner Mount or wrap around the white bar of the 26” door mount). Several loops may be required to shorten the resistance band sufficiently for this exercise.
· Attach both ends of the band(s) to the D-Ring on the rope.
· Stand parallel to the band(s).
· Start with elbows tight into your sides, grip both ends of the rope (one in each hand) with an overhand grip. Slowly press the rope toward the floor, allowing the ends to separate at the bottom of the repetition.
· Slowly allow the rope to return upward to the starting position.
*Anazao Fitness Gear is recommended for use with “Bodylastics Resistance Band Systems with D.G.S Technology"