Medium (30") Bar, 1-Strap
Serious equipment to
Maximize Personal Fitness!
Versitility is the key descriptor for our 30" single strap
Multi-Myo bar. Short enough to travel easily, the 30", 1-Strap bar is perfect for the person on the go. Its medium length allows for varients on most of the long bar exercises and on many of the short bar exercises. The 30" length combined with only the one strap results in unique functional exercise movements; a great addition to any exercise routine.
Sporting only the one strap, this bar also allows for a wide range of exercise grip alternatives; whether you like a closely centered underhand grip or a challenging wide over-hand grip, you'll find this bar to your liking. This piece of gear is a "must have" for those desiring the most out of their functional exercise routines!
Woodchops: Side to Side
· Attach the resistance band(s) to the 20” Multi-Myo bar and to a chest high connection point (e.g., either of the Anazao Fitness Gear door mounts anchored along the side edge of a door).
· Stand at a right angle to the chest high connection point (with the connection point to your side).
· Grasp the bar with both hands (Note: bottom hand should grasp the bar with an overhand grip. Upper hand may be positioned with either an over or underhand grip).
· Rotate your upper body and start with both arms pointing toward the chest high connection point; hands should be at chest level. The bar should be at a right angle to the resistance band(s) and at a right angle to the floor. Remove slack from the band(s).
· Moving laterally across your body, slowly draw the bar from one side to the other (using both your arm and torso muscles) across your chest. Your arms should remain rigid with elbows slightly bent and the angle of bar should not change throughout the repetition.
· Slowly reverse the movement and return to the beginning stance.
*Anazao Fitness Gear is recommended for use with “Bodylastics Resistance Band Systems with D.G.S Technology"